Monday, November 4, 2013

Haunted Houses, Cohort Bonding, and Paper-Writing

Happy Monday, everyone.  While celebrating it being the middle of the semester, I realized that I have six papers due within the next 9-10 days.  Yay!  Needless to say, I won't be doing anything too exciting over the next week and a half, so I decided to post some pictures from this past weekend.

Friday night I went to a haunted house in Plymouth Meeting, which is a small town about 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia.  I was pretty nervous since I get scared easily, and the haunted house was in the middle of nowhere and ended up being very well-done in terms of scariness.  The scariest part was that all of the actors were at least 70 years old.  One had emphysema and talked through a stoma in his neck, so that was even creepier.  Here is the link to their website!  I recommend going next Halloween:  LuLu's House of Horrors

On Saturday night one of my friends from the Higher Ed cohort had a "Daylight Savings Party" at her apartment.  It was a lot of fun to catch up with people from my cohort, especially those who I don't see too often.  We took a cute "family photo" that I posted below:



After the party, I went back to my apartment to spend some quality time with my books, catching up on readings for class!  Below is a picture of my sweet iPad pillow case.  It's from the As Seen on TV store, and it's awesome.  Makes studying a little bit more exciting.



Finally, I did work all day on Sunday (and Saturday afternoon too...and Friday night when I got home from the haunted house).  But I also made dinner!  Weird but delicious combination:  roasted butternut squash and buffalo chicken pizza.



That's it for now!  Have a great week =)

1 comment:

  1. Great info. I will bookmark your blog and follow your future content. So I adhere to this site for collecting some important and useful article for post and sharing with some of my friends.
    student accommodation plymouth

    ReplyDelete