Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning!  I am very excited for the upcoming Thanksgiving break, as I'm sure many of you are.  A lot of my fellow Higher Ed cohort members are traveling for Thanksgiving, so I'm a bit worried about them considering this inclement weather we seem to be having today/tomorrow.  My parents live in New Jersey only an hour away from Philadelphia, but I'm not going home until Thursday morning because I want to stay here and get some work done.  Finals begin as soon as we get back to school on December 2nd.  Eeeek.

I know this is going to sound cheesy and may even seem like a shameless plug for Penn GSE, but I assure you that it is genuine:  in the spirit of being thankful, I wanted to say that I am so thankful for the opportunity to study at Penn GSE this year.  Last year I was working in Miami, but teaching wasn't for me and I was so far away from my family and friends, so I was very unhappy.  I can't even express how happy I am to be in the northeast this year and able to have this short break from school to catch up with everyone back home =)


No comments:

Post a Comment